Maximum financial compensation for truck crash injury victims and truck drivers
- If you are injured and can’t come to us, we will come to you.
- If you are an employee and you were working at the time of the crash, we help with workers compensation to get you paid immediately.
- If you need medical treatment we help with your car insurance carrier who may be denying treatment.
- If you live out of state and had an accident in NJ — tourist, visiting family, working, there are many issues you need help with – we can help!
Full crash investigation and medical evaluations to achieve successful results
Personal injury or wrongful death victims of trucking crashes in New Jersey are entitled to receive fair and just compensation from parties responsible for your injuries. These situations are not accidents, they are crashes due to the negligence of the person operating the truck, vehicle, or lack of maintenance. Hark & Hark represents:
- Truck drivers who are injured and entitled to DOT workers compensation benefits.
- Truck drivers who are entitled to third party claims against others who caused injury.
- Drivers who are injured by negligent truck drivers who have caused injury to others as a result of their own conduct.
Jeffery Hark is a New Jersey truck crash attorney that gets involved right away to launch an early investigation to obtain the necessary information and evidence to prosecute a case against all the liable parties.
Truck crash causes
Many avoidable crashes take place when there is cell phone use or inattentiveness while operating vehicles in construction zones. We specialize in representing victims in crashes caused by:
Investigative analysis of the crash scene
Hark & Hark has available several highly skilled, knowledgeable, and seasoned crash reconstruction experts who can go to the scene of your crash, reconstruct the collision(s), and provide expert reports and testimony regarding whose negligence contributed to your injuries. Our crash reconstruction experts are readily available to investigate your claim as well as your entitlement to workers compensation or third party benefits when injured.
Financial recovery in truck crash cases
Just compensation for your injuries or financial losses can help ease the lasting physical and emotional effects of a truck crash—whether it is your fault while on the job, or whether a truck driver who violated the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations injured you. Jeffery Hark helps you receive the maximum amount you are entitled to by determining:
- Severity of injury and how it affects the injured person’s life
- Permanence of injury
- Length of medical treatment needed,
- Economic losses such as wages and bills
Medical analysis of truck crash victims
Hark & Hark employs medical experts to investigate and decipher your medical facts and information necessary to present the full nature of your injuries. We employ experts in the fields of:
- Nurse case management
- and more
A proper medical analysis of your injuries are crucial in determining the severity of the injury and ensuring just compensation. An effective presentation of the findings to a jury aids in the successful conclusion of a case.
Wrongful death caused by a truck crash
Although no amount of money can replace a lost loved one, the aim of Hark & Hark is to help the injured and family members of wrongful death victims in truck crashes to receive adequate financial recovery.
If you are involved in a truck crash, contact an attorney immediately
Hiring an attorney as early as possible is essential to the investigation and prosecution of your case. Many trucking companies and their insurance companies send out early response groups to the scene of a crash on the very day it occurs in order to collect evidence which may be used against the injured party at a later date. Experienced, investigative attorneys can interfere and identify who the liable parties are as soon as possible in order to help preserve the evidence.
There are no attorney’s fees until we make a recovery
We assume all of the risk if we take on your personal injury. You do not pay any fees or costs out of pocket. We are only reimbursed in the form of a contingent fee if we make a recovery. Please call us today for your free injury case evaluation.