Focus on healing from your personal injury accident
Personal injury lawyer fights for maximum compensation for victims in New Jersey
When you suffer a traumatic injury through no fault of your own, obtaining compensation from the responsible parties can be difficult.
Examples of Personal Injury
- Automobile accidents – Victims suffering an injury or wrongful death from a negligent driver are entitled to compensation for their medical expenses, injuries, pain and suffering, and even wages lost. Hark & Hark personal injury attorneys fight to ensure your case is investigated and you are delivered just retribution.
- Injury caused by DUI/DWI – Accidents caused by drunk drivers are preventable tragedies that are caused by the actions of the DUI/DWI driver. In New Jersey, Dram Shop laws also also hold the establishment that over-served the patron accountable. We fight against the individual and the establishment to ensure you are compensated for your injuries.
- Work Related Injuries – Victims of injuries sustained on the job are entitled to compensation from their employer regardless of who was at fault.
- Trucking accidents – Professional truck drivers who are injured while driving, and victims of trucking accident due to driver negligence can face serious injuries and complicated insurance claims. Hark & Hark specializes representing both drivers and victims in several types of trucking accidents.
- Slip and fall cases – When you sustain an injury due to a slip and fall at a public establishment, you can receive compensation for your injuries. An experienced attorney can help you document the incident and support your case in court.
- Medical malpractice – Injuries or illnesses sustained due to the negligence of a medical professional you should trust can be devastating. We fight to make sure you obtain justice for your suffering through strong defense and medical experts that testify on your behalf.
- Animal attacks – New Jersey animal owners are responsible for all injuries or damages sustained by a victim of an animal attack. We represent animal attack victims to get you compensation for medical bills, lost wages, disability, and suffering.
- And more
Aggressive representation for every size case
Regardless of the size of your claim, you deserve strong legal representation to win the compensation you are entitled. The guidance of a personal injury attorney can help you navigate the complex legal process and wade through conflicting circumstanced surrounding your case. Whether you are dealing with an insurance claim, an out-of-court settlement, or a jury trial, our aggressive legal representation ensure you receive fair treatment every step of the way.
Certified medical professionals analyze and testify in your case
Understanding the immediate and long-term nature of your injuries is essential in gaining just compensation. Hark & Hark works closely with a diverse team of certified medical experts to can perform a medical analysis and testify in your case. We work with experts in the fields of:
- Nurse case management
- and more
An effective presentation of the findings to a jury aids in the successful conclusion of a case.