Hark and Hark Law: DWI/DUI Lawyer Payment Plan Information
At Hark and Hark Law we recognize the DWI/DUI defense process can have high emotional and financial costs associated with it. That is why we consider installment plans for certain DWI and DUI defense situations.
DWI/DUI Payment Plan Guidelines
1. We are very sensitive to every clients’ individual, private financial circumstances
2. We will always work with our clients and will agree on a payment plan that takes into consideration all of your financial obligations
3. We want you to be comfortable and accept any payment arrangement at all times.
4. We will gladly enter into weekly, biweekly and potentially monthly automatic debit or credit card payments to accommodate your budget.
5. We often require a reasonable initial retainer payment that can also be paid with a credit or debit card.
As a leading NJ DWI law firm, we want to represent you and we will work with you.
Don’t hesitate to call so we can accommodate you and your personal financial situation.
If you don’t call, you’ll never know what we will agree to.