Retain your freedom and protect your rights against internet sex crime charges
Strategic defense ensures your case is handled ethically
An effective defense strategy can make the difference between you being convicted of a serious Internet Sex Crime and being marked for life as a sexual predator — and retaining your freedom.
Specialized criminal defense lawyers for internet sex crimes
- Our criminal lawyers recognize the difficult nature of defending a computer sex crime and its complexities and have dedicated a portion of our criminal practice to crafting the best available defenses to these specific offenses, including allegations of:
- Child pornography possession and distribution
- Obscene material possession
- On-line solicitations or importuning
- Disseminating harmful matter to a minor
Identify and defend violations to your constitutional rights
Effectively raising the correct legal defenses is key in exposing violations to your rights and making your case. As an experienced sex crime lawyer, Jeffrey Hark knows how to strategically identify and fight unethical actions used in your case. For example:
- Were authorities posing as or role-playing as a minor child who propositioned you for online chat room sex?
- Were you entrapped?
Experienced, strategic defense is key in navigating internet sex crimes. Delivering accurate understanding of the offense and the cause is key in handling the complex and sensitive allegations.
Take action immediately
If you know or even suspect that you are under investigation for Internet sex crimes, it is important that you contact an attorney as soon as possible. The sooner you do so, the better we can represent you.