Major delays were reported throughout the state as the beach weekend ends.
Submitted by New Jersey Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer, Jeffrey Hark.
Major delays were reported throughout New Jersey on Sunday. A Garden State Parkway crash that involved injuries was also causing major traffic volume, police said.
The accident happened at mile-maker 31.3
One person was transported to a nearby hospital. We’ll have more information as it comes in.
Other reported delays were:
- New Jersey Turnpike – Accident on Hudson County Extension eastbound New Jersey Turnpike South in Newark. All lanes open to traffic.
- Garden State Parkway: Delays on the Garden State Parkway northbound in the vicinity of Exit 30 – NJ 52/Laurel Drive in Somers Point – 1 1/2 mile delay, DUE TO ACCIDENT.
- Garden State Parkway: Delays on Parkway northbound from north of Essex Toll Plaza to Brookdale Service Area in Bloomfield 2 mile delay, because of VOLUME.
- George Washington Bridge: Delays on eastbound from New Jersey side/Lower Level Toll Plaza in Fort Lee . The travel time is 20 minutes on Interstate 95 at Interstate 80 to the Alexander Hamilton Bridge.
- George Washington Bridge: Delays eastbound from New Jersey Side/Upper Level Toll Plaza in Fort Lee. The travel time is 25 minutes from Interstate 95 at Interstate 80 to the Alexander Hamilton Bridge.
Originally published here by Patch.com.