1. What blood alcohol concentration is considered DWI?
2. If convicted of a New Jersey DWI, what must the Court do regarding the license of the Defendant.
Answer: Suspend the license for a prescribed period of time.
3. What is a conviction for DWI in New Jersey considered?
Answer: A Motor Vehicle Violation
4. Can a DWI charge be plea bargained?
Answer: No, it cannot be plea-bargained as there are strict laws against this.
5. Should I willingly submit to a breath sample?
Answer: Yes, refusing to give breath samples is a separate offense in New Jersey.
6. What if I were not read my 'Miranda rights' by the Police:
Answer: This will not result in a dismissal on a technicality.
7. What if my DWI lawyer thinks I am guilty?
Answer: A defense lawyer is duty-bound to represent a client, even if he knows you are guilty, within the bounds of ethics and the law.
8. What does DWI stand for?
Answer: Driving While Intoxicated.
Answer: Driving Under the Influence.
10. Should I hire a lawyer who focuses in DWI defense?
Answer: Yes, one who is experienced, aggressive and responsive - whose practice is focused on defending DWI charges will offer the best possible defense.